Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag?


I'm super nosy & I love taking a peek at what other people have in their bags so here's a chance to see what I bring with me while I'm out and about.

 photo insidemymakeupbag_zps0b02644e.jpg
left to right: mac prep + prime lip // 'rose' fresh sugar lip treatment // random forever 21 brush // nars 'douceur' blush // maybelline purestay powder spf 15 in 'ivory' // boots no7 brush


I normally carry my trusty Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation with SPF 15 because it's one of the few things with SPF in it that won't make me break out. I don't normally use it in the morning when I apply my makeup but I like it for touch-ups. Both brushes are cheap but serve their purpose & I know I won't be heartbroken if I lose them. I normally switch out my blush depending on what I'm wearing that day & the same goes for my lipstick. MAC Prep + Prime is awesome for setting my lips to make my lipstick color last longer and go on smoother. I like keeping it on me for re-applying my lipstick. I should honestly have one for home and one for my bag because I like it that much. I keep my Fresh Sugar 'Rose' lip treatment in my bag permanently because it's good for it's moisturizing properties and for a quick sweep of pretty color. + I love the way it smells! It reminds me of the way fruity pebbles cereal tastes or smells or something. Kind of lemony but sweet? It doesn't have a taste but mm that smell, I love it.



I know my makeup bag I keep in my purse for everyday touch-ups isn't really exciting but it serves it's purpose and it's a good excuse to have a kitten print bag in my purse. Is your makeup bag over-run with random products? I try to keep my things organized for fear of losing them when I switch purses but I bet full bags are way more fun to look through!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment