I turn 25 on May 9th & while I'm dreading it, I am looking forward to having an excuse to buy myself something cute.
1. Betsey Johnson 'Having a Field Day' Handbag
2. Cath Kidston Ladybird Enamel Earrings
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Tender Night'
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
5. Absolutely Adorn-able Flat in Sky
6. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in 'Barrow Street'
I know I won't get the Betsey Johnson purse unless I buy it for myself (which I might) since I have a $50 Modcloth giftcard I haven't spent. Just gotta wait until it comes back in stock. I love love both of the NARS products featured -- they're from the NARS summer 2013 collection. The lip pencil apparently doesn't have much pigment but the iridescence is so pretty & I have fairly pigmented lips anyways. I can already invision myself using the seafoam green eyeliner as a pop of color in my water line or making a neat cat-eye look when I wear something white & girly. Augh, I want them so bad. Why do things cost moneys?
Have you checked out the new NARS summer collection? Is there anything you've got your eye on?