Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Makeup & Travel Bags


I was piddling around in Forever21 (like one does) a few weeks ago and I fell in love with these cosmetics bags. I have to babysit overnight fairly frequently & I use cosmetic bags to store my hair and makeup bits, so this felt like a pretty reasonable purchase. Plus, each case ranged in price between 6 and 10 dollars. Not exactly breaking the bank if you know what I mean.

 photo newmakeupbags_zps8cbf0f81.jpg

(They don't have these exact sizes available on their website so I've linked the pouch version of the french bulldog print case and the train-type bag version of the cat print bag. Hopefully that makes sense. Just click on the links and you'll see what I mean.)

I use the cat one for storing my makeup I use for touch-ups & the french bulldog print one is perfect for carrying my makeup when I go out of town or have to babysit over-night. I haven't figured out what to use the yellow one for yet since it's kind of a peculiar shape but rest assured I'll find a use for it.



-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment