Friday, July 19, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in 'Gumdrop'


 photo fgfg_zps429d7a3c.jpg

 photo eeft_zpse929cd1f.jpg


So after a very successful coupon outing ($43 worth of beauty products for $12), I came home with a (another) shade of the Revlon Lip Butters. I have somehow collected 8 of these-- I don't know how this happened.

Well, I do but it's embarrassing.

I kept buying colors that just looked terrible on me. My more recent purchases have been more fruitful thankfully. This is my newest addition & I love it. I've been going crazy over the idea of a pastel lilac lip color & this is the subtle and super pretty solution to that.

 photo fgfggg_zps9548e490.jpg

All of the Lip Butters have a really nice fairly moisturizing formula & while the wear time isn't super long unless you prime your lips. Most of the shades are a tad shimmery or sparkly so if that's not your thang, make sure you look close. I'm fairly sure the newer shades aren't shimmery though.

I don't have much else to say other than I love this color & I want to smear it all over my lips all day every day. So if you're wanting to try a lilac lip, I highly suggest giving 'Gumdrop' a whirl. & if you're feeling adventurous, add Revlon's lip gloss in "Lilac Pastille' over 'Gumdrop' for a more intense wash of lilac.

 photo fj_zps1ebaf5de.jpg



-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment