Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snippets - Valentine Edition






Feb 2012 Mixtape by Rebecca R on Grooveshark




I should already be out of town by the time this posts. I have a very full few weeks ahead of me as far as work is concerned. I have a few posts (mostly valentine themed) set to publish throughout the time I'm gone and I'll have my netbook with me (to respond to comments and check email and fart around on tumblr) but for the most part I'll be either super busy or asleep.

I love Valentine's Day. It's my second favorite holiday after Halloween. I love the decorations, the excuse to give and receive presents, doing something a little extra special with the person or people you love. I think a lot of it stems from my mom's love of Valentine's Day. She has a collection of vintage Valentine themed hankies and more than enough heart shaped things to call it an obsession. My collection tends to lean more towards pink appliances and kitchen accessories. Plus, I know that someday I'll inherit half of her valentine stuff so I'm not in a huge rush to rival my mother's collection.

The Valentine mixtape is a mixture of songs I've been listening to lately and songs I put on my valentine mix annually. Hope you like it!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment