Thursday, June 6, 2013

Plant Babies

 photo fggdfgd_zps21cc0c93.jpg

 photo rtrghfg_zps527762ed.jpg

 photo fgfgg_zpsf871ade1.jpg

 photo ffggg_zpsc4dc87ff.jpg


Spring & summer hit & I go a little house-plant crazy. Never mind I have absolutely no gardening skills & I've never kept a plant alive for more than a few months. I just keep trying and each time they survive a little longer. Plus this time I'm only buying succulents, cacti & hearty flowers so I'm hoping I'll have an easier time keeping them alive as they require so little attention. Fingers crossed!

I've also bought a couple of African Violets to sit on the shelves by my bed. I've always had good luck with Violets & they're so beautiful & come in such a wide variety of shades of pinks, purples & blues.


I've also been on the lookout for a big 'snake plant' to put in a corner of our bedroom but so far no luck.





Do you have an indoor/patio garden? Got any tips? Feel free to share!


-Becca

p.s. sorry for my recent month long absence. I've been dealing with some personal stuff & have just had absolutely no desire to buy cosmetics or take pictures or honestly do much else besides eat mango popsicles, lay on the couch & work on jigsaw puzzles. Here's to hoping I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment