Monday, March 11, 2013

Too Faced 'Perfect Flush' Blush Review

 photo ffdf_zps31cce1a0.jpg

Ryan bought this for me for Valentine's Day this year and....I love it!

The pink part reminds me a bit of my NARS Gaeity blush but it's got a nice shimmer and it's more blue toned and the other two peachy colors when blended with the pink make SUCH a flattering color. I've never been one for "custom" blushes because most of the time I just don't find it very enticing and often times the strips or bits of color are too small to use the colors individually.. Thankfully that's not an issue with this blush. Each section of color is large enough that you can use a brush to zero in on each color. I personally like to run my brush over all three to make a really beautiful and natural looking flush. I think this blush would best suit mostly people with fair-medium toned skin since it's buildable, but if you have darker skin you could definitely use this as an awesome highlighter since it has so much sheen.

 photo dddsa_zps515576a6.jpg

 photo sadsd_zpsb33b4817.jpg

Plus it's shaped like a heart so really, I don't know how you could say no. This blush lasted a fairly long time on my skin and I didn't have to re-apply. I would maybe need to if I had a REALLY long day ahead of me but most of the time I only need to wear makeup for 8 hours or less. This review is a bit scatter-brained. Sorry, I'm packing up to go visit my family in Houston for Spring Break so my writing is a bit bleh. First draft I wrote "really beautiful" proooobably 4 times.

 photo sfgsfgf_zps9593fde3.jpg

 photo klcnsd_zpsfa64fb8e.jpg

At $29USD I can see why you wouldn't run out to buy this but I'm not sure if it's limited edition or if Too Faced is adding it to their regular line-up so definitely keep an eye out if you want to wait and see if it goes on sale.

But if you've got a bit of extra money to burn or you've been looking for a subtle but buildable blush that's heart-themed, I recommend at LEAST trying it out at your local Sephora or Ulta.

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment