Thursday, March 28, 2013

Essie's 'in the cab-ana' Nail Lacquer Review


 photo ghgh_zps2d9c8ecf.jpg

So while perusing the makeup aisles at my local Walgreens I fell in love with this little beauty. I've basically banned myself from buying anymore nail polish as of lately since I honestly have enough and I don't wear half of the colors I have. But Ryan could see the sadness in my eyes at the checkout counter and told me he would buy it for me. What a nice man.

 photo bnbxgf_zpsa48e48ab.jpg

The color is like the bottom of a pool in the summer or vintage turquoise/aqua kitchen gadgets & two coats is enough to make your nails look like beautiful little robins eggs. The formula isn't streaky and I've been wearing it for about four days with a topcoat of Seche Vite and I haven't had any chips so far. I love it and already know I'll be wearing it a butt-load (yes, that is a technical term) this spring and summer.

The only drawback is that like most blue & green nail polishes, it is a pain in the you-know-what to get all of the color removed from your cuticles and corners of your nails. But I just use it as an opportunity to let my nails rest a day before I slather them with a new color.

It's part of Essie's new 'resorts' line of spring/summer polishes, so look for it at your local drugstore!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment