Monday, July 2, 2012

Benefit + Snow White & the Huntsman


Photobucket


Benefit's Snow White & the Huntsman Makeup Kit available at Sephora


Photobucket

I'd been planning on buying Benefit's 'the Porefessional' for a few months. I was putting it off because while I love love love it, I wasn't keen on spending $30 on a tube of paste to hide my gigantic pores. With blush or lipstick, I at least feel sort of glamorous or fancy or like I'm treating myself spending that sort of money on one item. But when I saw this kit that came with a really cute (and fairly large) makeup case, a full size Porefessional, a full size tube of BADgal Lash Mascara & 2 samples for 15 more dollars than I would have spent on the Porefessional alone, I took the plunge.

Photobucket

I originally only had a few samples of 'the porefessional' that I had been using. Surprisingly, the samples lasted close to a year so I didn't have to even consider buying a full size version until a few months ago. At first I thought maybe I wouldn't even need to buy it because it probably didn't make that much of a difference in the appearance of my skin. Oh my gosh no, I immediately missed it. The Porefessional makes your skin smoothe and does a lot to mask pores without clogging them--this is especially important since I have pretty reactive skin. I'm very prone to breakouts of acne if I use something that isn't sensitive or has too much oil in it.

Photobucket

So overall, it's totally worth the money if you were planning on buying the Porefessional anyways. This way you get a nice mascara and a few samples to try. I haven't actually tried 'high beam' or 'benetint' yet but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

-Becca

2 comments:

  1. That makeup bag is pretty wonderful, and I absolutely adore BAD gal lash! Such a great mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amanda The bag is pretty big too, which is nice since I always need a bag to cram junk in. & BADgal Lash is one of my favorite mascaras but normally I can't justify buying it haha! Thanks for visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete