Friday, May 4, 2012

Vivetta

If don't think I could find a designer that is more in tune with what I want in a wardrobe. It's feminine and cute while still feeling rather simple & there are cats EVERYWHERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

source: All images in this post belong to Vivetta & were found within the Vivetta website.


Unfortunately, I am not thin enough to own any of their garments, which is fine. I'm not wealthy enough to afford any of it either, so it's probably for the best.

However, if you are the right size, you can buy Vivetta garments here & here.

I really don't have much to say other than I'm totally going to be making my own versions of these for myself since I finally figured out my sewing machine. I had it for a full year and I FINALLY figured out how to thread my bobbin. The instructions skipped the whole step where it explains how to make the bobbin. It literally said "make the bobbin". Uhh excuse me instruction manual, bobbin threading is not intuitive. Please do your job and explain.

-Becca

2 comments:

  1. I need that sheer heart shirt in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @athunderheart I didn't even post all of the things I wanted. These were just the ones that had good similar sized images. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete