Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Coco!

Comfy Puppy

Seems a little obsessive to have two consecutive blog posts about my dog but that's how I roll.

Today my little pup turns two years old! She's only been a part of our tiny family since August but I really can't remember what it was like before we adopted her.

3 quick facts about Coco:

1. She's a Shiba-Inu. A small Japanese breed of dog known for their loyalty, intelligence, stubborn-ness (is that a word? I don't think it is but oh well), and cat-like nature.
2. When Coco doesn't feel like she's getting adequate attention, she likes to flip over on her back and writhe around on the floor, making yodeling sounds while furiously kicking her back legs in the air. It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen a dog do.
3. Coco is a surgeon with toys. She manages to take all of the stuffing and the squeaker out of the toy with only one very small incision.

I'm working on a tutorial for tailored velvet bows and it should be done within the next day or so. Stay tuned!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment