Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze

A few weeks ago I attended a MAC event with my friends Taylor & Katy. The invitation said it was to be an unveiling of a new line of products by MAC (the Glamour Daze Holiday Collection) --the night would include cocktails, food and entertainment.

Photobucket
(image belongs to MAC)

Our MAC is honestly too small to have housed the amount of people that RSVPed so we had to stand in line and go into the store in shifts. There really wasn't that much alcohol or food and while the collection was really pretty--most of it came in really expensive sets or you couldn't get around the groups of people in order to even see the displays.

Ultimately it will probably be my last "event" I go to unless it's something I'm really looking forward to but these are the things I bought from the Glamour Daze collection:

Photobucket

Photobucket
MAC "Girl Trouble" Nail Lacquer & MAC "Pink Freeze" Eyeshadow


"Girl Trouble" Nail Lacquer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Pink Freeze" Eyeshadow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(No pictures of me wearing it yet--I'm still a little perplexed by how to wear it)

Strangely enough, I normally really hate anything that looks "frosted", haha never mind both items I bought are frosty as hell. Most of the pieces from the Glamour Daze collection weren't frosted, these just happened to be the two things I thought looked really pretty on. Plus I love metallic pink for winter so I guess that's why I was drawn to them. I don't know really. All I know is that I like 'em.

So I guess go check it out before the collection sells out!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment